The most isolated music scene in Australia is looking for someone to oversee the delivery of skills development programs to some of the nation’s most talented and creative musicians. From the humid tropics to the dry desert – Music NT is looking for someone who appreciates diversity, celebrates talent and can support artists and music industry workers across the Northern Territory.
Does it sound like the challenge you’re after?
MusicNT is seeking an Operations Manager (Maternity Leave Replacement – 12 months)
This position is responsible for the management of all administration and shared services for MusicNT, ensuring all human, financial and physical resources are effectively managed to meet organisational requirements. If you’re someone who has:
- Experience in office management, administration, coordination and logistics;
- Proven success in implementing business processes and driving organisational change initiatives;
- Senior management, planning and facilitation experience in the music, arts or related industry;
- Proven ability to support, manage, lead and develop a team of staff and volunteers;
- Sound knowledge of organisational financial management and ability to undertake financial analysis at a strategic level;
- An ability to handle multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities;
- An ability to work as part of a small team and autonomously;
- Experience in providing executive support in a fast paced environment;
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports and acquittals;
- And most importantly loves music…
- Then we want to hear from you!
This position is integral in the delivery of music development programs across the NT. MusicNT ‘supports the growth and development of original contemporary music in the Northern Territory.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with Operations Manager in the subject line. Closing Date is 5pm Monday 23rd November 2015
For further information contact Mark Smith on 08 8981 1995 or email@example.com