- A comprehensive SA Music Industry website
- Contemporary music workshops and training programs in schools
- Professional Development, Advice and Consultancy service for SA artists and practitioners
- Music Business events and seminars
- Contemporary music showcases and live performance opportunities
- Accredited music business training program
- Secondary School Vocational Education Training (VET) programs
MUSIC SA receives major funding from the South Australian Government through Arts SA, project funding from The Australia Council and APRA to support its program delivery. MUSIC SA is grateful for the support it receives from Kelly & Co, Fowlers Live, Fat Trax and CityDub who are major sponsors of the company.
The Company is administered by a Board of Directors with office-bearers comprising a Chair, Secretary and Treasurer. Company finances are reviewed by an independent auditor on an annual basis. The Board is responsible for the employment of a General Manager who has the responsibility of day to day financial, resource and staff management.